Makita 40V Max XGT Brushless Cordless Deep Cut Portable Band Saw Kit (4.0Ah) - GBP01M1
[ On Display At The GC Xpress Store ]
The 40V max XGT® Brushless Deep Cut Portable Band Saw delivers metal cutting performance without a cord. It features a Makita-built brushless motor that delivers faster cutting with a variable speed of 0-630 ft./min. It is ideal for electrical, HVAC, installation, metal building, metal fabrication, plumbing, and any pro contractor who requires a cordless portable band saw.
The variable speed dial and trigger enable the blade speed to be adjusted depending on the materials being cut. A blade tracking dial provides quick and easy adjustability for increased cutting performance. It has a large cutting capacity of 5”x5” for cutting multiple types of materials. For demanding applications, constant speed control automatically applies additional power under load for optimum performance.
Convenience features include anti-start protection that prevents the motor from engaging when the battery is inserted with the switch locked on, a tool-less blade change lever for fast installation and removal of the blade, and an adjustable stopper plate that allows for flush-to-surface cutting. It also features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) for improved dust and water resistance when operating in harsh conditions.
XGT® is a system of equipment, tools, batteries, and chargers utilizing 40v max lithium-ion batteries. XGT® is engineered to deliver high power to take on high-demand applications, allowing users to completely transition to a cordless job site. XGT is equipped with advanced brushless motor engineering, intelligent digital communication, and superior durability features to outpower, outsmart and outlast the rest.
- OUTPOWER: Makita-built brushless motor along with 40V max XGT® battery combine to deliver the cutting performance required for demanding applications
- OUTSMART: Constant speed control automatically applies additional power under load for optimum performance
- OUTLAST: Overload protection is designed to protect the motor from burnout in abnormally high torque situations
- 5" x 5" cutting capacity; ideal for cutting multiple types of materials
- Up to 2X faster cutting*
- Makita-built brushless motor delivers faster cutting with variable speed 0-630 ft./min.
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Soft start feature for smooth start-ups
- Anti-restart protection engineered to prevent motor start up when battery is inserted with switch locked on
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Blade tracking dial provides quick and easy adjustability for increased cutting performance
- Variable speed dial and trigger enables user to match the speed to the application
- Die-cast aluminum gear and blade housing for durability
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Retractable tool hook secures the tool when not in use
- Adjustable stopper plate provides material support and allows flush-to-surface cutting
- "Tool-less" blade change lever for fast installation and removal of blade
- On-board wrench storage for quick and easy stopper plate adjustment
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- The digital communication within XGT® optimizes performance to provide up to 2X longer sustained power under heavy-load applications
- The digital communication within XGT® actively monitors and protects against overload, over-discharge and overheating
- XGT® Tools and Batteries are designed with a multi-layer contact interface for more constant power delivery to take on high-current demands
- XGT® Batteries feature rigid rails with impact-resistant construction to secure the battery to the tool during high-demand applications
- The XGT® Rapid Charger with dual-fan design circulates air through the battery to cool the battery and circuit board quickly for faster charging
- The XGT® Rapid Charger’s digital display indicates battery charge level (-80%, +80%, 100%)
- The XGT® Rapid Charger’s built-in chip thoroughly communicates during the charging process to control current, voltage, and temperature for more efficient charging
- Compatible with Makita® 40V max XGT® Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- *Compared to XBP02