Makita 40V Max XGT Brushless Cordless AVT Orbital Recipro Saw Kit - GRJ02M1
[ On Display At The GC Xpress Store ]
The 40V max XGT® Brushless AVT® Orbital Recipro Saw is a cordless solution for a wide range of cutting and demolition applications. It delivers the performance of a 15 AMP corded reciprocating saw, but without the cord. It also features lower vibration with Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT®), an internal counterbalance system that significantly reduces vibration, and a refined crank mechanism design engineered to minimize blade deflection and reduce vibration.
It features an orbital action setting for more aggressive cuts in wood, and a long 1-1/4” stroke length for greater cutting efficiency resulting in faster, deeper cuts. It also has a variable speed dial (0-3,000 strokes per minute) which enables the user to match the speed to the application.
Convenience features include an electric brake for maximum productivity, built-in dual L.E.D. lights with pre-glow and afterglow to illuminate the workspace, and a retractable hook to secure the tool when not in use. For improved durability it has a metal reinforced gear shaft and self-lubricating slider, and Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) for increased dust and water resistance.
XGT® is a system of equipment, tools, batteries, and chargers utilizing 40v max lithium-ion batteries. XGT® is engineered to deliver high power to take on high-demand applications, allowing users to completely transition to a cordless job site. XGT is equipped with advanced brushless motor engineering, intelligent digital communication, and superior durability features to outpower, outsmart and outlast the rest.
- OUTPOWER: Delivers the power of a 15 AMP corded Reciprocating Saw
- OUTSMART: Makita-built brushless motor delivers up to 40% faster cutting speed
- OUTLAST: Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT®) is an internal counterbalance system delivers up to 50% less vibration
- Variable speed control dial (0-3,000 strokes per minute) enables user to match the speed to the application
- On/Off orbital feature provides more aggressive cuts in wood
- Long 1-1/4" stroke length provides increased cutting efficiency
- Large two-finger variable speed trigger for operator convenience
- Refined crank mechanism design minimizes blade deflection and reduces vibration
- Metal reinforced gear shaft and self-lubricating slider for increased durability
- "Tool-less" blade change lever for faster installation and removal; shoe adjustment for blade longevity
- Retractable tool hook secures the tool when not in use
- Weighs only 10.7 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Built-in dual L.E.D lights with pre glow and afterglow illuminates the work area
- XPT™ is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- The digital communication within XGT® actively monitors and protects against overload, over-discharge and overheating
- XGT® Tools and Batteries are designed with a multi-layer contact interface for more constant power delivery to take on high-current demands
- XGT® Batteries feature rigid rails with impact-resistant construction to secure the battery to the tool during high-demand applications
- The XGT® Rapid Charger with dual-fan design circulates air through the battery to cool the battery and circuit board quickly for faster charging
- The XGT® Rapid Charger’s digital display indicates battery charge level (-80%, +80%, 100%)
- The XGT® Rapid Charger’s built-in chip thoroughly communicates during the charging process to control current, voltage, and temperature for more efficient charging
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Compatible with Makita® 40V max XGT® Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Only use genuine Makita® Batteries and Chargers