3M ScotchBlue Original Multi-Surface Painter's Tape 2090 - 1.88 In. x 60 Yds.
ScotchBlue Original Multi-Surface Painter's Tape offers a versatile solution for protecting your surfaces so you can bring your creative visions to life. Designed for smooth or lightly textured walls, trim, baseboards, tile and glass, this adhesive tape can stay on for up to 14 days and removes easily without leaving behind a sticky residue. Resistant to UV rays, sunlight and moisture, ScotchBlue Painter's Tape is an ideal indoor and outdoor tape. Made from 45 percent renewable resources with a core made from 70 percent post-consumer waste, this solvent-free tape is made in a zero-landfill site certified for energy management to provide you with a sustainable painting product. The application is simple. Make sure the surface is clean, dry and dust-free so your blue painter's tape sticks properly. Apply the tape onto the surface while pressing down firmly. Let the painting tape set for 30 to 60 minutes before painting. When the paint is dry, remove the used paint tape. Lift the blue tape up by slowly pulling it back on itself, then remove it at a 45-degree angle. The best paint jobs start with Scotch Painter's Tape. With a full range of adhesive solutions, ScotchBlue Painter’s Tape delivers confidence in superior results to get the job done right the first time.
- READY. SET. PAINT: ScotchBlue Original Painter's Tape, a multi-surface solution for preparing to paint your living or working environment
- DAMAGE-FREE PAINTING PREP: Adhesive tape can stay on surfaces for up to 14 days, and it removes easily without leaving a sticky residue behind
- CONQUER MOST SURFACES: Specially designed art tape for smooth or lightly textured walls, trim, baseboards, tile and glass
- TACKLE INDOORS AND OUTDOORS: Resists UV rays, sunlight and moisture so you can use it as an indoor or outdoor tape
- SUSTAINABILITY: Solvent-free painter tape made from 45% renewable resources with a core made from 70% post-consumer waste
- HOW TO USE: Apply the blue tape firmly onto a surface, and let the tape set for 30 to 60 minutes before you begin painting
- SUSTAINABILITY: Made from 45% renewable resources; Solvent-free Adhesive; Tape made in a zero-landfill site certified for energy management (ISO 50001 certified), Core made with 70% post-consumer waste
- APPLICATION TIPS: For great paint results make sure the surface is clean, dry and dust-free so that the tape sticks properly, apply the tape onto the surface while pressing down firmly as you go, and let the tape set for about 30 to 60 minutes before painting
- REMOVAL TIPS: Wait until the paint is dry to the touch before removing the tape, lift the tape up by slowly pulling it back on itself, then removing at a 45-degree angle.
- Great for DIY or professional paint projects
[ On Display At The GC Xpress Store ]