Makita USA Made Steel Tie Wire, 21 Ga - 191L22-4
[ On Display At The GC Xpress Store ]
Makita’s USA-Made Steel Tie Wire, 21 Ga. is ideal for rebar tying applications when used with the Makita Rebar Tying Tool (model XRT01ZK, sold separately). The wire is 21 gauge diameter black annealed steel for maximum strength. It is made with high quality materials for long life. The Tie Wire can be loaded quickly and easily, and is engineered to provide up to 120 ties per reel for maximum productivity.
- 21 gauge diameter black annealed steel wire for maximum strength
- Up to 120 ties per wire reel allowing for maximum productivity
- Fast and easy loading design with automatic locking mechanism built into protective cover of rebar tying tool
- High quality materials for long life
- For use with Makita Rebar Tying Tool model XRT01