Makita 18V LXT Lithium‑Ion Brushless Cordless Deep Capacity Rebar Tying Tool Kit - XRT02TK
[ On Display At The GC Xpress Store ]
Makita has delivered a cordless tying solution for rebar and steel rod with the 18V LXT® Brushless Deep Capacity Rebar Tying Tool Kit (XRT02TK). The Deep Capacity Rebar Tying Tool has a tying capacity of 5,000 ties of #4 x #4 diameter rebar using an 18V LXT® 5.0Ah Battery. It has a maximum tying capacity of #8 x #7 rebar and a minimum tying capacity of #4 x #4 rebar.
18V LXT® Brushless Deep Capacity Rebar Tying Tool features 2-mode operation that provides single or continuous wire tie actuation for fast and efficient tying. The brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life. The user can digitally adjust the tying strength to match various tension strength requirements.
The XRT02TK has a center load reel position that provides added balance for more comfortable handling and less fatigue when using the tool. Each wire reel delivers up to 100 ties of #4 x #4 rebar allowing for maximum productivity.
Convenience features include an ergonomic rubberized soft handle for increased comfort and a belt clip that allows the tool to remain close to the operator at all times. The trigger features a power lock-off switch that requires two actions to engage the tool. The XTR02 features a fast and seamless wire reel easy-load design with an automatic locking mechanism built into the protective cover. The Rebar Tying Tool weighs only 5.7 lbs. with an 18V LXT® 5.0Ah battery installed for user comfort.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- Maximum tying capacity of #8 x #7 rebar; minimum tying capacity of #4 x #4 rebar
- Up to 5,000 ties of #4 x #4 diameter rebar using an 18V LXT® 5.0Ah Battery
- 2-mode operation provides single or continuous wire tie actuation for fast and efficient tying
- Fast and seamless wire reel easy-load design with automatic locking mechanism built into protective cover
- The brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Digital adjustment of tying strength to match various tension strength requirements
- Delivers up to 100 ties of #4 x #4 rebar per wire reel allowing for maximum productivity
- 3-year limited warranty with 3-day repair on Fastlane Express Service
- Trigger power switch with lock-off feature requires two actions to power the tool
- Center load reel position provides added balance for more comfortable handling and less fatigue
- Transparent wire reel cover protects the feeding mechanism from harmful job site debris
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Ergonomic rubberized soft handle for increased comfort
- Belt clip allows the tool to remain close to operator at all times
- Weighs only 5.7 lbs. with 18V LXT® battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B, features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B provides up to 65% more run time per charge compared to BL1830
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B reaches a full charge in 45 minutes or less
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol