The 80V max (40V max X2) XGT® 10 Gallon HEPA Vacuum Kit Wet & Dry with AWS® (4.0Ah) (GCV07PMU) combines more suction power with efficient clean-ups and dust extraction. The powerful Makita-built brushless motor delivers over 2X more suction power with 173 CFM and 72.3" of water lift. *
The 10 Gallon HEPA Vacuum delivers up to 54 minutes of continuous runtime when using two 4.0Ah 40V XGT® batteries. The GCV07PMU features an efficient three-stage HEPA filtration system that captures 99.97% of particulates .3 microns and larger. The motor chamber is constructed with sound-absorbing materials for a low noise level of 69dB(A) on maximum power.
Convenience features include a variable speed control dial for a variety of applications, quick-release metal latches for easy removal and disposal of debris from the canister, with four large lockable wheels providing 360°of mobility.
The vacuum comes equipped with an anti-static hose (1" x 11’) and three adapter cuffs (22, 24, and 38 mm) for dust extraction. It is equipped with Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™), which is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh job site conditions.
- OUTPOWER: Over 2X more suction power with 173 CFM and 72.3" water lift*
- OUTSMART: Auto-start Wireless System (AWS®) utilizes Bluetooth® technology for wireless power-on/off communication between tool and dust extractor
- OUTLAST: Up to 54 minutes of continuous runtime when using two 4.0Ah 40V XGT® batteries
- Efficient three stage HEPA filtration system captures 99.97% of particulates .3 microns and larger
- Automatic self-cleaning filter system compresses and expands damper shaking dust from pre-filter maintaining optimal suction and longer filter life
- Motor chamber constructed of quality sound-absorbing materials for quiet operating sound level of 69 dB(A) on maximum power
- Variable speed control dial for a variety of applications and run time management
- 360° mobility with 4 wheels
- Large durable rear casters for industrial use
- Lockable front casters to keep vacuum stable during use